Friday, September 21, 2018

[naver] DONGHO’S EX-WIFE, FURIOUS AGAINST HATE COMMENTS “I WON’T STAY STILL IF YOU TOUCH MY SON”



original post: here

1. [+1,274, -31]
I understand her words as a fellow mom.
 
2. [+728, -31]
Even though I’m single, I understand her…. if anyone were to say bad things about my kid, it will for sure get my blood boiling and I will go crazy!!!!! How is saying “you married young so I knew this was gonna happen” showing your concern? You’re just being sarcastic…. People are so nosy... stop pretending to be so self-righteous!!! They hate people meddling with their own business but have no problem meddling with others’ business
 
3. [+392, -27]
Haters, don’t touch the kids. Let’s just say that the wrong was in his parents’ mind ^^ Even though they will go on separate ways, I wish them both happiness~~
 
4. [+347, -16]
If you get married, you will understand the parents’ feelings. Let’s not talk about family members, everyone will get intertwined later on~
 
5. [+229, -70]
Ahjumeonie, please find strength..
 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com