Friday, September 21, 2018

[naver] FROM LEE BYUNGHUN TO DO KYUNGSOO… 10 PEOPLE FOR THE BLUE DRAGON AWARDS, A MOMENT WORTH MILLION OF DOLLARS




Other actors include Song Kangho, Na Moonhee, Jin Sungkyu, Kim Sojin, Choi Hoeseo, Park Sodam, Kim Taeri and Park Jungmi. They were chosen as the national actors for the memorial picture of the Blue Dragon Film Awards.

original post: here


1. [+229, -14]
Do Kyungsoo is so cool, is he gonna shoot another movie?
 
2. [+142, -8]
I wish Do Kyungsoo to grow even more in the future. I’m enjoying 100 Days My Prince so much
 
3. [+130, -10]
Wow Do Kyungsoo is seriously strongly handsome he’s like a painitng
 
4. [+124, -9]
Lee Byunghun is so cool~ Kim Taeri is pretty~
 
5. [+53, -6]
Ahhh Kim Taeri, I love youㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I hope she keeps being on a rollㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
 
6. [+36, -7]
Ah Lee Byunghun is cool ㅠㅠ
 
7. [+25, -5]
Lee Byunghun Eugene Choi, Jjang!
 
8. [+26, -7]
Lee Byunghun is handsome

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com