Wednesday, September 5, 2018

[teen stories] SKINNY KIDS, HOW DO YOU EAT YOUR FOOD?

I eat all my 3 meals of the day and when I look at the skinny people around me, they all eat well. When I go on their Instagram, I see them eating tteokbokki and chicken but how do they not gain weight?... is there a special way to eat food?... or are they just born with it..?ㅠㅠ I’m so jealous…


post response:

[+85][-1]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2018.09.06 00:06 신고하기
I’ve seen a lot of skinny kids eating like this, they all eat super slowly. I’m not saying that all of them are like that. If they eat often, they would eat in small quantities. A lot of them don’t eat all the food in one sitting. I just feel like they have no greed when it comes to food
90
18

ㅇㅇ |2018.09.05 20:20 신고하기
100% they are born with it ㅇㅇ some of them also just have smaller stomachs
72
1

ㅇㅇ |2018.09.05 20:20 신고하기
When I eat, nothing goes to my arms and legs but everything goes to my belly.. and you can see everything through my clothes… also, I think they are just born with it
68
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.09.06 01:49 신고하기
A lot of skinny kids have one thing in common and it’s that they sleep> eat… it takes a lot of energy to digest so they sleep. But since they sleep more, they end up skipping on food moreㅠㅠ… this route is a vicious circle
25
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.09.06 00:05 신고하기
There are a lot of them when I feel too lazy to eat so I just end up not eating
19
0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com