Wednesday, September 5, 2018

[naver] TAKEUCHI MIYU, GRADUATES FROM AKB48… “NO REGRETS IN THE PAST 14 YEARS OF PROMOTION”






original post: here

1. [+325, -15]
She did her best up until now and I hope that Miyu walks on flower path from now on! She worked hard and I’ll support her in the future too!!
 
2. [+46, -6]
I’ll support Miyu in whatever she does. Miyu, do everything you want to do
 
3. [+29, -3]
You worked hard. Although I won’t be seeing you soon, I’ll support your future activities. I won’t forget Miyu-cat (?)
 
4. [+18, -2]
Miyu unnie fighting. I’ll always support unnie
 
5. [+12, -1]
She suits being a singer-songwriter on her own better than being in a girl group since she has her own colors…
 
6. [+17, -8]
Come earn money in Korea~~


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com