Monday, September 24, 2018

[teens stories] THE DIFFERENCE OF HAVING -10KG


I was 166 cm weighing 72 kg and went down to 61-2 kg.
I still have a long way to go but at least the food doesn't sit around my waist anymore. I was super proud of myself so I'm uploading these.
I should work harder...

+ update)
I was 77 kg when I was at my heaviest,
Then it took me around 6 months to get to 72~70 kg.
If only I put in more effort, I would've lost that weight faster.
I worked out more or less and ate whatever I wanted.
Before I went on a diet, I would eat 2 packs of ramen for my midnight snack.

I was able to maintain my weight at 80 kg for around 5 months but then, I was more determined than ever to lose weight.
At first, I would starve for supper and would eat a very small chicken breast salad for breakfast and lunch.

Seriously, my body just did not want to go below 70 kg.

If you want to lose weight fast, I really recommend you to eat chicken breast.
But there are some side effects to it.
Even though I didn't eat like that for too long, I would feel dizzy sometimes when I wake up in the morning and sometimes, my heart would hurt as if someone punched me in the chest.

So then, I changed my diet and absolutely had to have normal food in the morning and at lunch and still skipped supper.
I think that I ate a lot of soy sauce and egg on rice.

As for exercise, I did cross-fit for 1 hour a day except on the weekends.

To be honest, I felt like I was going crazy because my diet was so intense.. I wanted to eat spicy food and tteokbokki so much.. but even so, I didn't give up. Every day, I ate a bit less than the day before. And I was trying my best to poop regularly.

Right now, I just wanted to lose as fast as I could.
I would drink milk as breakfast, eat normal food at lunch and then do 2 hours of cross-fit.
It was totally effective.

Now that I lost all this weight, I definitely feel different.
My body frame looks smaller and clothes look prettier on me.
I've never heard that I was pretty when I was chubbier even when I was wearing full makeup.But when I went to the gym with minimal makeup, after I've lost some weight, some people have started to call me pretty. It seriously lightened up my mood.

When I shopped before, almost no clothes would fit me. Or even if they fit me, they wouldn't look nice on me. But right now, I can even wear jeans that I would've never been able to wear before and I've started to gain more interest in fashionㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Also, my skin really improved... because I sweated so much from the exercise, drank more, ate less spicy food and ate less carbs. You will definitely hear that your skin looks nicer



Everyone, I hope that you succeed in your diet and that you become prettier!!
Fighting!

post response:
[+757][-16]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2018.09.22 11:04 신고하기
Seriously, this is what I call cool, not that Bae Lina YouTuber (T/N: a K-YouTuber known for her weight) who just shoves all the food down her throat
424
244

ㅇㅇ |2018.09.22 10:26 신고하기
I don't think that you can look like that just with 10 kg less. It's probably -15 kg in fat and +5 kg in muscles
205
7

ㅇㅇ |2018.09.22 10:16 신고하기
Wow you're seriously impressive. Can you please not delete this post?? It seriously encourages me to diet.... also, I think that your waist has always been small no?? Don't you originally have small bones? I'm wondering since your before-pictures are similar to my current bodyㅠㅠ but since I'm big boned, I don't think that I would be able to see such a big difference ㅠㅠ
91
4

ㅇㅇ |2018.09.22 11:58 신고하기
Me too I'm dieting right now and lost 10 kg. But I can't really feel that my body got lighter or has changed in any way. But then I looked at the difference in my hand and was shockedㅋㅋ
40
0

뿅뿅 |2018.09.22 10:53 신고하기
I'm 60 kg and 168 cm tall and you have no fat at allㅠ you look like you could be 50 kg
21
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.09.22 01:33 신고하기
You worked hardㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
11
0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com