Tuesday, September 18, 2018

[teens stories] I WENT TO MY BOYFRIEND’S HOUSE TODAY AND I WAS F*CKING EMBARRASSED ㅋ




I and my boyfriend were planning to go to his house to eat after school. I’m someone who f*cking loves to eat boiled eggs so for lunch, I just ate 5 boiled eggs as part of my diet ㅇㅇ
 
But because of that, I have so many farts, f*ck. I haven’t farted in front of my boyfriend yet f*ck f*ck, so I just held it in and went to his house.
 
But it felt like my fart was on the verge of coming out so I went to my boyfriend’s washroom and farted in secret there. But my ass just kept on farting and farting to no end.
 
I farted so f*cking much in his washroom that it was as if the walls were smeared in poop so much that the smell was atrocious.
I was thinking about what to do so I decided to wash my hands with shampoo.
But at that moment, my boyfriend was really in an urge to pee so he came in right away f*ckㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
 
I was so f*cking embarrassed and just pretended like nothing happened and went to watch TV. I looked back at him and was like “huh? So are you not gonna pee?”
 
At that time, it seemed like the didn’t realize about my farts yet so he said “the drain’s smell is too severe ㅠㅠ so I’ll pee later”. So he came out of the washroom and watched TV with me. But then, my urge to fart came back.
 
But this time, the biggest fart was seriously on its way out. My stomach kept on making boiling noises f*ck.
 
My boyfriend’s head was laying on my knees too, f*ck. So at that moment, it just went like “BBOOOANNGG DADADDDADADDADDA” and all came out f*ckkkk ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
 
………..
 
It was just the fart’s atmosphere for a whole 5 seconds f*ck
 
So then, my boyfriend realized the situation and looked at me and was like “aigoo, our baby was holding her farts~~?” and pinched my cheek
 
And at that time, the smell of the 5 eggs I ate started to come out..ㅋ to be honest, no matter how loud my fart was, the embarrassment from the sound only lasted a few seconds but the f*cking smell… it was so severe.
 
He then realized that the smell in the washroom was coming from my farts f*ckㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
 
Even so, my boyfriend didn’t say anything and just opened the door.
 
And at that time, I just said boldly “my stomach hurts! I’m gonna go home!!” and left and came home ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ f*ck, I’m such an assh*leㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
 
My boyfriend wanted to bring me home but I refused until the end. I came home and just farted as much as I could. It smells so bad that my farts can kill off the plants on the side walk


post response:
[+455][-7]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2018.09.14 11:38 신고하기
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋf*ckㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ please tell me that this is fakeㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
155
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.09.14 00:25 신고하기
Ewㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ even so, your boyfriend is kindㅋㅋㅋㅋ
105
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.09.14 18:18 신고하기
Please tell me it’s fake…. I like how sweet your boyfriend is though
89
2

ㅇㅇ |2018.09.14 20:49 신고하기
F*ckㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ killing the plantsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
41
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.09.14 18:22 신고하기
Yah, I won’t even be mad if you told me that this was fakeㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ please tell me that this is fakeㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I’m so embarrassed for you ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
36
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.09.14 23:19 신고하기
Killing the plantsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ the way you write is so funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ it’s ok, this can happen too…
16
0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com