Friday, October 5, 2018

[enter-talk] THE CLASS OF THE PRE-REQUISITES TO TAKE TO ATTEND SCHOOLS IN GANGNAM, DAECHI-DONG


"I'm a 6th grader"
"You're a 6th grader?"


"Until when do you study?"
"12 AM?"


"How many academies do you go to?"
"3 academies" (T/N: academies are supplementary classes outside school that you go to after school)


"International schools, specialized high schools, SKY universities"


"There are a lot of kids who have done math 1 and 2 classes that are taught in high school"


"They are done with math 1 and math 2 classes before going to high school?"


"(They do those classes) before entering middle school"


"When you say math 1 and math 2, I hope that you're not talking about the study of the principles of mathematics right?"


"I am talking about the principles of mathematics"

13 year old kids are done with math 1 and 2 before going to middle school ㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷ

post response:
[+656][-7]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2018.10.05 08:09 신고하기
Even that can be considered an added opportunity,,,
302
11

ㅇㅇ |2018.10.05 08:09 신고하기
But isn't it our society that made things like that? Parents' greed aside, doing those things actually widens your choices when it comes to future schools..
267
4

ㅇㅇ |2018.10.05 03:11 신고하기
Wow...... I'm speechless at the greed of adults. Of course you have to think about the future but they should think about the kids' lives too...
184
5

ㅇㅇ |2018.10.05 16:03 신고하기
All of this comes down to the parents' wealth. But these parents think that they are doing some incredible work by sending their kids to all these lecturesㅋㅋ For them, their starting point is already different from ours. They think that students' lives are all about focusing on their studies
114
3

ㅇㅇ |2018.10.05 08:09 신고하기
To be honest, I'm jealous. It f*cking feels like I've been wasting my middle and high school years up until now... I don't envy them because I've wasted my time playing around, but I envy them for growing around that environment
90
2


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com