Sunday, October 7, 2018

[naver] 'TAIWAN'S ROMANCE' THE REASON WHY THEY ARE POPULAR IN KOREA? BECAUSE THERE ARE A LOT OF SIMILARITIES BETWEEN TAIWAN-KOREA


Taiwanese movies like 'Hear Me', 'You Are the Apple of My Eye', 'Our times' and now 'Take Me to The Moon' have all found their place in the Busan International Film Festival.







original post: here

1. [+822, -30]
Taiwan's youth movies just have that unique vibe to them

2. [+540, -41]
Taiwan is just a Chinese-speaking Japan

3. [+433, -55]
But Taiwan really hates Korea severely... they are pro-Japanese

4. [+257, -26]
When watching Taiwanese youth movies, I kinda feel the emotions of going through the same things when I was young like some kind of familiarity. Maybe it's because both our countries grew up in the same generation? I get the same vibes as our country so I found it really fascinating ㅋㅋ I just feel like Korean people can relate to Taiwanese movies more so I enjoy their movies. Japan also has their own vibes but I especially like Taiwan's emotional youth movies

5. [+121, -7]
Xian Zai~~~~~~~~

6. [+49, -8]
But Taiwan really looks down on Korea heavily, so they really hate Korea ;;





0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com