Wednesday, October 31, 2018

[pc stories] GUYS, I JUST DROPPED OUT OF COLLEGE

Image result for anime scenery gif

Hey everyone... this is my first time submitting a PC story, but I’m happy I have an outlet. Anyways, today after thinking about it for a while, I suddenly dropped out of my university. I’m only in my first semester (approaching midterms) and just like that I gave up... The truth is I’m severly depressed and extremely unmotivated. I’m stressing to the point my skin is in hives and I’ve taken up smoking(which is just as worse for my skin). I’m already behind in all my classes, and so far I have a few late assignments I have not yet started on. Dropping out of school I owe 5K. I know this sounds shitty, but I feel relief now. Yes, I owe quite a bit of money and I feel like a failure for giving up so quickly, but right now I need to focus on my mental health. It also helps that my family supports my decision. I hope I can return to uni in the future when I’m in the right mindset. ♡ Good luck to all current students and make sure to get some rest, too~

Got a story? Submit it here!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com