Wednesday, October 31, 2018

[pc stories] ARE CONCERTS WORTH IT?

Image result for bts concert


I want to go to my favs's concert but there's no way they would come to my country ( I am from the middle east so like there's literally no way they can come) and I need to have a sh*t tone of money so I can travel to Korea for vacation and attended one of their concerts, but I keep thinking is it really worth it TT ? We don't have concerts in my country and I have never Attend a one, so how dose it feel ? Is it worth dreaming to attend a one? Since my chances of attending a concert of their is very limited, I feel so jealous of the people who can see them, I can't even look at the fan cams or the fan taken photos because of my jealousy, the fact in a couple of years they are going to the ARMY(:p) is really what bothers me so I feel rushed to see them but I need a couple of years to have enough money so I can see them TT, I am jealous and feel bitter, What should I do?? The jealousy part is really what bothers the most

Got a story? Submit it here!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com