Thursday, October 18, 2018

[teens stories] LET'S SHARE STORIES WITH OUR CRUSH THAT WORKED OUT

For me... I can't really call him a crush but I was more fangirling on him...?

Actually, I'm fangirling on one of our teachers at school. When I see him in the corridors, I would always follow him aroundㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
He told me that when our entrance exams were over, he would buy me food.
I'm holding the world in my hand.
I'm so happy but I'm kinda nervous at the thought of meeting just the two of us, what's this feeling?ㅠ




post response:
[+360][-35]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2018.10.17 00:38 신고하기
Let's unite if you're a motae solo and can't write anything..
658
11

ㅇㅇ |2018.10.17 00:34 신고하기
Why is my life like this? Why do I have no luck with guys? 
311
4

ㅇㅇ |2018.10.17 00:26 신고하기
For 1 year, I've been having this one-sided love and since I came out from an al-girls school all my life, I'm not very used to interact with guys. So when I like someone, it's obvious to everyoneㅋㅋㅋㅋ I go to the same academy as my crush and one day, my crush wasn't focusing in class and the teacher called out his name like "XX-ah (my crush's name), stop looking at OP~". I don't know if he wasn't paying attention but he just replied "yes/ok (네)". and all the kids were like "OOOHHHHH~~". So people have been shipping us together and the chances were on my side so we ended up dating!! It's our 138th day together now
259
7

ㅁ |2018.10.17 11:10 신고하기
One-sided love for 3 years, dated for 13 years and now married for 1 year
178
7

ㅇㅇ |2018.10.17 08:31 신고하기
During the entrance ceremony, there were some male sunbaes next to me who kept looking and staring at me. I don't know their relationship but these 2 just kept looking at me. I ended up meeting eyes with one of the sunbaesㅋㅋㅋ I was taken aback so I looked away but that person just kept on staring at me.  At first, I was scared because I felt like he was glaring at me, but then after 5 seconds? He started to smile. Seeing him smile really struck my heart. I might sound weird but at that time, my heart fluttered so much that it hurt. I realized then that your heart could hurt from all the butterflies. Just thinking back about him is so thrilling. And after that moment, I just f*cking followed him around. Later, I learned that that sunbae and the guy next to him were brothers. I then became close with his dongsaeng and told him that I liked sunbae and then all thanks to him, I started chatting with my sunbaeㅋㅋㅋㅋ I will confess to the sunbae next Friday since it will be his birthdayㅋㅋ I'll reply to this comment then about the outcomes
128
3

ㅇㅇ |2018.10.17 01:54 신고하기
OP-yah, I'm living these days because of your postsㅜㅜ
124
2

ㅇㅇ |2018.10.17 00:58 신고하기
F*ck, I've got none
124
3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com