Thursday, October 18, 2018

[instiz] RANDOM THINGS FOUND ON INSTIZ

[instiz] PEOPLE'S COMMENTS WHEN THEY LEARNED THAT BOTNOJAEM WAS SICK

+753: My whole world is collapsing

+597: What's the use of modern sciences?... dear didn't get better right away, he was sick until Saturday...

+550: Dear, even if we don't know if you have the prince disease (T/N: narcissistic), don't catch any other diseases

+438: Dear.. don't get sick whenever you want...... I will get sick for you so please only shine on me with your smile.... you will only get better if you move your sickness to me so... Tell me where you are right now... I will come to you............

+364: Dear.. tell me if you need my kidney. I'm carrying an extra one so..


The only disease that he is allowed to get is the prince disease

original post: here

1. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ "my world is collapsing"ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Botnojaem's subscribers are too funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. Kidneyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ an extraㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. Prince diseaseㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ



[instiz] PICTURES THAT ACTRESS SHIN SEKYUNG WANTS TO GET RID OF








original post: here

1. Unnie is pretty in everything but the last picture is a bit funny..ㅋㅋ

2. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ what is this?ㅠ

3. What is this?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. Cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. As expectedㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I knew it would be thisㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ



[instiz] KIM JOOHYUK AND HAN HYOJOO'S PARTING SCENE IN BEAUTY INSIDE




Lee Soo (HHJ): You should've called me.. I had plans with friends today

Woojin (KJH): I have something that I have to give you today

Lee Soo: Why today?


Lee Soo: But isn't this a couple chair?

Woojin: Oh... I wanted to make this for you.. do you like it?

Lee Soo: A lot!


Lee Soo: The snow is falling so prettily.. It's been a while since I've seen such pretty snow. The weird thing is that when it snows, it's not cold? Should we walk another turn?

Woojin: Lee Soo-yah.

Lee Soo: Huh? What should we do tomorrow?


Woojin: Let's break up


Lee Soo: Why so suddenly..?

Woojin: I think it would be better like this. Stop eating that medicine too ok?


Woojin: You will get sick... so go back soon

original post: here

1. ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ

2. This breaks my heart...

3. Seriously, this is my lifetime movie...ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

4. ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ ah just looking at these gifs makes me cry

5. This was the best scene in Beauty Inside ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ



0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com