Monday, October 22, 2018

[teens stories] YAH, HONESTLY, DO YOU GUYS HAVE MALE FRIENDS?

Do you have any male friends that you are as close with him as with your parents? Someone you can hang out with just the two of you on a weekend or something... I went to a co-ed middle school and high school but  I have no male friends I can hang out with at all.... Am I the only one??? I'm giving myself my own reality check f*ck.. ha....


post response:

[+125][-1]
original post: here
ㅇㅇ |2018.10.21 20:21 신고하기
I've got none f*ck, if only I had a boyfriend^^ ah I can't even say that I have a boyfriendㅎㅎㅜ
86
1

ㅇㅇ |2018.10.21 20:44 신고하기
I'm jealous of people who have boyfriends but I'm most jealous of people who have male friends... how can they be so good at talking with guys and joke with them? ㅋ쿠ㅜ
84
2

ㅇㅇ |2018.10.22 07:49 신고하기
No no, there are no such thing as 'male friends' for me. One of the two will bound to fall in love with the other 
40
2

ㅇㅇ |2018.10.22 02:25 신고하기
What's that? Can you eat that?
14
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.10.22 09:31 신고하기
Everyone is saying how guys and girls cannot be friends but... when you see the kids who confessed to others, most of them became friends in the first place because one found the other one likable. But those who have no feelings for each other are 100% just friends. They are just natural with each other and don't mind sharing about their problems, going to watch movies, eat together and just don't develop feelings for each other. Male and female friends won't necessarily have feelings for each other
13
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.10.21 20:20 신고하기
It's not to the point of being close like my parents but I have a male friend I'm close with and I have no feelings for him
10
0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com