Wednesday, October 3, 2018

[theqoo] ACTOR - DEBUTED AS AN IDOL - ACTOR - DEBUTED IN NEW JOURNEY TO THE WEST







original post: here


1. F*cking hilarious ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. Not even debuted as a model, but in NJTTWㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. F*ck he's making it obvious that he debuted in NJTTWㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. F*ck I burst out laughing ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I don't watch NJTTW but this makes me curious.... Seo Hyunjin is so pretty

5. Crazy ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. Seo Hyunjin is so cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. How can Lee Dahee be this gorgeous? I always found her pretty, but she's consistently pretty ㅋㅋ

8. Ah Seo Hyunjin is daebakㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. Look at Seo Hyunjin picking up so fast ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. I like those 3, but Lee Minki doesn't belong

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com