Wednesday, October 3, 2018

[theqoo] YOON JISUNG'S PAST SNS SELCAS














I'm not his fan, but his pictures are so my style, I really like the way they're taken

original post: here

1. How does he do that with his proportions? I want to know

2. He's totally a hot guy.. 

3. He's seriously so good at taking picturesㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. He really looks like a flower boy

5. But he's still good at taking pictures nowㅋㅋㅋ I always get the pictorial vibe looking at his pictures

6. One thing for sure, he was living his glory days in his early 20s, he doesn't look much different now though. It's all about angles with him. My friend is 176cm and he's over 100kg, but he doesn't need to photoshop, all he does is take it with a certain angle and he looks 40kgㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 
Yoon Jisung is so cute, and he looked very faint and cute back then too.

7. During the time he was doing Produce? He took such nice pictures

8. The first picture is the handsomest Jisung I've seen

9. He looks charming

10. He looked so hot during his commoner days

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com