Thursday, November 15, 2018

[enter-talk] HONG JINKYUNG WHO WAS HURT DURING HER BIRTHDAY PARTY WHEN SHE WAS YOUNG


Hong Jinkyung:
- When I was young
- There was a kid who hated me who was scheming something
- So she invited all the kids of my class to her party during my birthday


Hong Jinkyung:
- I would've never thought of that
- At the end, all the kids in my class got invited
- My mom even prepared all my birthday food sincerely


Hong Jinkyung:
- That kid didn't want anyone to go to my birthday
- So I hugged my mom and cried
- Even now that I'm an adult, I can't hold birthday parties

post response:
[+435][-2]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2018.11.15 15:47 신고하기
Hul are they crazy?.............they are so evilㅡㅡ It's just karma that Hong Jinkyung unnie ended up doing well
127
0

11 |2018.11.15 18:05 신고하기
Goosebumps, even a young kid like that can be a psychopath. Those kind of kids will just pretend to live a normal life right? They will probably try to rationalize their actions by thinking that they were just young back then
126
2

ㅇㅇ |2018.11.15 15:19 신고하기
Gasp, crazy... she must've been so sad
113
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.11.15 23:14 신고하기
Reminds me of her
29
0
"There's a kid getting bullied in our class. It was her birthday and my friends and me included told her that we were gonna go to her house and told her to order chicken, pizza and yeopddeok and that we were gonna call herㅋㅋㅋ ah it's so f*cking funny, she ordered everythingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ but we were like "yeah we're not going~!!!"ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm so curious to see her expressions tomorrowㅋㅋㅋㅋ ah it's freaking funny"
ㅇㅇ |2018.11.15 16:29 신고하기
Wow seriously, I'm getting goosebumps that people can even think of something like this ;;
23
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.11.15 22:12 신고하기
I'm sure that that kid is being salty and feeling inferior when she sees Hong Jinkyung now듯...
20
0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com