Sunday, November 4, 2018

[enter-talk] IDOLS' RELATIONSHIPS THAT ALL GOT REVEALED ON REAL TIME THROUGH V-APP


Apparently, Hwang Minhyun was talking to that girl in formal speech and they aren't close


SinB was talking to another person and told Park Woojin to move and he just stood aside


I don't know what's happening here but they are close


+) Apparently, they were training together already when they were trainees and they are super close. The fans are also welcoming their friendship. And Yooah isn't hugging him here but giving him a head lock

Some of them knew that there were cameras and some didn't

post response:
[+356][-10]
original pst: here

ㅇㅇ |2018.11.04 21:53 신고하기
That's why I praise SM who block their artists' interactions with others^^ The RV kids just play a bit among themselves and then go into the waiting room. And for NCT Dream, once their stages are over, their managers just went in front of the camera and was like "our kids are sweating at lot ^^;;" and then they went straight into the waiting roomsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
262
24

ㅇㅇ |2018.11.04 21:14 신고하기
F*ck, am I the only one who's getting a damn reality check? Even though my bias isn't there, I'm getting a reality checkㅇㅇ people say that idols are all like that and work together so of course they can get close but even so, it didn't really register in my head? I'm finally seeing this in real time so of course they can be closer in real life and be flirting with each other even more. It's not that I wasn't aware of that or anything. It's just that seeing this in real time really gives me a reality check. It makes me think that the singer I like can be acting like that too.. Ah I don't know but this is just a f*cking wake up call..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
208
45

ㅇㅇ |2018.11.04 20:49 신고하기
Facts about Park Woojin and SinB~~ SinB was talking to someone behind Woojin and Park Woojin was watching the person playing games. SinB wasn't pointing the hammer towards Woojin and she wasn't even looking at his direction...
185
17

ㅇㅇ |2018.11.04 22:03 신고하기
It just feels like I'm watching a gathering of our country's somewhat good-looking iljinsㅋㅋ
164
4

ㅇㅇ |2018.11.04 22:00 신고하기
The important thing isn't if this is giving you a reality check or not but that they were filmed without them knowing no? Seeing how so many idols were just being close with each other like that, it makes me think that the majority of them didn't know that there were cameras there so this is considered a hidden camera; I hope that people discuss about this issue a bit more;; Even though celebrities might be less thrown off by it, it surprises me that people are only talking about themselves getting a reality check than the hidden camera issue
127
1

ㅇㅇ |2018.11.04 21:39 신고하기
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋanyone watched the video? None of them went into their waiting room and were just standing there while being conscious of each other...
119
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.11.04 21:20 신고하기
But I can't really just head lock my male friend like that though...?
113
8

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com