Sunday, November 4, 2018

[theqoo] VIDEO OF KANG DANIEL AFTER SEEING HIS FANBOY AT JEJU'S CONCERT



He was calling out "Daniel Hyung"









The audience later released the video



original post: here

1. Hul what the hell, this is how he treats fanboys? F*ck I'm so jealous ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

2. I'm so envious of people who get recognizedㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3. Daniel is so sweet I'm so jealous of that fanboyㅠㅠ 

4. Wow how is he so handsome..?

5. So all I need to do is call him hyung? ㅠㅠ

6. Hyung!...Hyung!! Here too!!

7. Me too I'll call you Daniel Hyungㅠㅠㅠ I'm so jealous

8. So sweetㅠㅠ  He's so good at fanservice

9. No but that fanboyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  He's jumping because he's enjoying it so much, it's so cute

10. The way the fan is jumping is so cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  Me too I want to call him Daniel hyungㅋㅋㅋ





0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com