Sunday, November 11, 2018

[instiz] THE DIFFERENCE IN BODY FRAMES BETWEEN KIM WOOBIN AND OTHER SINGERS DURING HIS MC DAYS THAT CREATED A BUZZ BACK THEN

































post response: +1
original post: here

1. It's kind of the height difference you can only see in a webtoon or a drama that wouldn't exist in real life...

2. Isn't he a model?ㅠㅠ he's seriously so handsome. He's been recovering healthily so I hope that we can see him on broadcast soon ㅠㅠ

3. I was watching MCountdown just for him back then... I hope that he has a speedy recoveryㅠㅠ

4. Wow daebak heart fluttering

5. Conclusion: please let Kim Woobin have his bangs down  ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

6. Kim Woobin and Suzy's chemistry ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I want to see them together againㅠㅠ

7. It's daebak when he stands next to Sandara

8. Wow I hope that he films a drama with IU... they match so well..

9. Hul I forgot that he MC'ed for MCountdown

10. I want to see Kim Woobin-shi soon ㅠ



0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com