Sunday, November 11, 2018

[enter-talk] KIM YONGGUK IS CRAZY ㅋㅋㅋ

There was this human size stand of Kim Yongguk in their dorm?
But Kim Yongguk used it as a target for his shooting practice, he f*cking made so many holes in his face ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 
He must be a psychopath for thinking of something like that
There was also a fansign event in the past (I don't remember when) where he mentioned this lightly, but I didn't know it was that severe~~ Hyunbin-ah, you worked hard for the 7 past months taking care of the catsㅠㅠ




+ Aigoㅋㅋ

To Huynbin:
Is your human size stand still in your dorm?
- There are bullet marks on it T T

post response:
[+754][-4]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2018.11.11 03:40 신고하기
Hul on that post saying how another member was taking care of his cats washing them and everything, it was Hyunbin? He's so kind
236
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.11.11 01:01 신고하기
...? On broadcats? This is a bit;; I don't care if this is "just a stand", as a human this is just wrong to do
229
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.11.11 03:49 신고하기
Is he a psychopath... I don't know if they're trying to do noise marketing with this issue, but he couldn't even see the light and already crashed, it's not only one or two things that broke out
179
2

ㅇㅇ |2018.11.11 10:25 신고하기
I can't believe that Kim Yongguk was the member who opposed JBJ's extension 
119
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.11.11 10:10 신고하기
Do you guys know that Kwon Hyunbin even unfollowed Kim Yongguk? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Except Kenta, all the members unfollowed him ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm so worried for the other members.. Jin Longguo used to be my bias ㅠㅠㅠㅠ
98
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.11.11 14:10 신고하기
He even eats hamburgers at his will
93
1
I wanted to eat hamburger so bad at night that I went to beg my manager to order them. I told myself "I will sleep until it arrives" but when I woke up in the morning, there were only fries and coke left on the table. I was wondering how my hamburger randomly disappeared and was trying to find all possible explanations, but later found out that Yonggukie hyung ate it. I was so taken aback.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com