Friday, November 2, 2018

[naver] AMERICAN CHILD ACTRESS AUBREY MILLER, 'HALLOWEEN DAY' WITH BTS' JIMIN "I WANTED TO WEAR A COUPLE COSTUME!"

 


original post: here

1. [+920, -19]
I'm praising Audrey miller who has an eye for Jimin's charm <3 I hope that you become a big actress in Hollywood

2. [ +500, -5]
The child actress who loves Jimin is as cute and pretty as him

3. [+414, -7]
 I want that cut-out board of Jimin too

4. [+332, -7]
BTS Jimin is a popular fellow

5. [+299, -9]
Our Jiminie is serioulsy impressive ^ As expected from mr. popular, he's cool

6. [+78, -1]
I'm happy to see someone else who loves BTS Jimin just like me.. I hope that she grows up into a bigger actress with good acting projects

7. [+74, -2]
BTS Jimin's popularity is global ^^


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com