Friday, November 2, 2018

[theqoo] THE MUST-SEE COMBINATION FROM EX-BANG-WON

1. Xiumin - Jimin- Kang Daniel

The cutey sexy

Xiumin




Jimin





Kang Daniel





2. D.O - Jungkook - Ong Seongwoo

Wide sparkly eyes, balanced character with both visuals + skills

D.O




Jungkook






Ong Seongwoo





original post: here


1. For me it's Chanyeol, Jin, Hwang Minhyun

2. 111111111111111111111 I don't know what they have in common, but I kinda see it..

3. For me I see a lot of Ong Seongwoo, V, Sehun

4. 1111 If it really happened, it would be f*cking perfect

5. Cutey sexy is love..

6. 222 is my style, especially D.O and Ong Seongwoo's eyes..

7. Kai, Jimin, Kang Daniel = dance + physical

8. Xiumin, V, Hwang Minhyun

9. Oh #1 is just perfect? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. For me, Baekhyun, Suga, Kim Jaehwan .. It would be the strangest combination..



0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com