Wednesday, November 7, 2018

[teen stories] LET'S WRITE DOWN THE MOST COMFORTING WORDS YOU HEARD

For me, it's this...

"As a mom of a 3rd year high schooler, I want to say these words to you.

I want to share with everyone the content of the letter I wrote to my kid.
All you lovely 3rd year high schoolers~ I want to tell you that it's ok if you fail.
You have worked really hard these past 12 years.

Trust in yourself! I'm not telling you to trust in the fact that you will succeed at the entrance exam and enroll in a good university. Trust in the fact that you've endured through well and that this is the start and that in the future, you will be healthy and happy.

Trust in the fact that from the time that it hasn't been long since you were born, to the now that it feels like your teens are coming to an end, to your twenties, to your thirties, to even the time when we will be separated, the truth is that you will always live courageously and kindly.

Even though there will be a lot of brighter days in the future, you may be living your brightest days even now. If you look back at the hard and difficult times in the future, they will become memories of happiness.

All the hardships now have almost all passed by. My lovely child.. find strength. It's ok if you fall or if you break. It's ok if you fall and you're on the ground. Don't hate yourself too much.
Trust in the fact that when you will fly into the future, you will become a wonderful person.
Love and be proud of yourself."

I saw this yesterday and started crying from the first sentence...ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
PS: fighting to all exam takers

post response:
[+514][-25]
original post: here


ㅇㅇ |2018.11.06 03:06 신고하기
I don't think that I've received a proper "comfort" yet
259
8

ㅇㅇ |2018.11.06 16:39 신고하기
When I see people having a hard time, I comfort them but actually, when I'm having a hard time, nobody's around...
189
2

ㅇㅇ |2018.11.06 02:17 신고하기
I was preparing for an audition and a slump came and I started hating everything I did. I felt like I was going crazy. I was practicing dance at the academy and the amp broke and I got so mad that I threw away my water bottle and started balling my eyes out. There's an oppa I know. I can greet him just fine but when it's just the two of us, it's kinda awkward? He came into the room when I was crying and went out right away after seeing me. I felt embarrassed too so I stopped crying and went to wash my face. After I recollected myself, I went to drink water at the water fountain and the oppa came and brought me a choco-bar and juice. Even though he didn't say anything to comfort me, he really gave me strength. It hasn't been long but I ended up pursuing another path but I'm sure that this oppa will realize his dream. I'll always support him!! 
161
15

그냥 |2018.11.06 01:50 신고하기
Me friend told me when we were drinking together "nobody will dare curse at you for living such a hard working life"...  Even though I feel guilty, I'm thankful to her. It's my first time hearing comforting words
158
3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com