Monday, December 17, 2018

[instiz] DRAMA WHERE THE MALE AND FEMALE LEAD HAD 0 CHEMISTRY

Is Kim Soohyun and Han Gain in Moon Embraces the Sun
This drama was all about the child actors and Kim Soohyun was hard carrying the adult version.
Nam Bora was also good









original post: here

1. I feel like for celebrities that are openly dating or openly married, it's a bit harder for me to feel the chemistryㅠㅠ when I look at Han Gain, I just naturally think of Yeon Junghoon and even with Song Hyekyo, I just think of Song Joongki...

2. That's right.. seriously, this was my lifetime sageuk but their chemistry was a bit of a shame;ㅅ;

3. When I was watching this, I was just wondering "why did they cast Han Gain?"

4. Agree.. my mom read the book and once the child actors' parts were over, we couldn't watch it because it was boring

5. But Han Gain looked so pretty ㅜㅜ

6. I watched this when I was young so I just thought "wow pretty~ wow handsome~ wow so sad~ wow so fun"... ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I found the drama fun

7. Agree

8. Agree, they really didn't suit each other...

9. Seriously agree.. their chemistry was 0...

10. But the child actors' chemistry was awesome...


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com