Monday, December 17, 2018

[naver] 1 YEAR SINCE SHINEE JONGHYUN PASSED AWAY... SM "WE WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER"



 
original post: here

1. [+800, -21]
Jonghyun-ah, there are still a lot of people who miss you here. I will be able to endure through this cold winter because of your warm songs. I might be brazen but I miss you so much Jonghyun-ah. I really really love you, we will sure meet again

2. [+413, -5]
Time sure flies.

3. [+246, -10]
Jonghyun.. Even as a fellow man, you were so cool and so good at singing.. you are living comfortably there right? I wish you peace

4. [+210, -5]
I leaned on him a lot while listening to the radio. I couldn't believe it and it's already been 1 year... I miss him

5. [+159, -8]
Jonghyunie, there are people I love a lot in that place too. The people that I love are all watching us from that place right? I love you, and I miss you. Please watch over us

6. [+29, 0]
Jonghyun-ah, it's winter. Because of you, this winter and the winters to come will be so warm. Are you alright? I hope you are! I'll always miss you, my friend.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com