Thursday, December 20, 2018

[naver] BIGHIT'S SIDE "A NEW BOYGROUP NEXT YEAR? NOTHING DECIDED AT THIS TIME"






original post: here

1. [+228,-3]
If you look at BTS, you'd realize that Bang Sihyuk PD has sharp eyes. How was he able to gather all those kind friends into one group?^^ The new friends he's recruiting must be all nice right? I trust you. I hope their debut is successful and they can be on stage with BTS. Fighting

2. [+73, -1]
I'm so looking forward. Bighit fighting! BTS fighting!

3. [+70, -0]
Their shoulders must be so heavy... Find strength, I'll support you ^^

4. [+56, -0]
Nice to meet you dongsaeng group ^^

6. [+41, -1]
They'll 100% receive the BTS privilege, I'm so envious... But are they really going for a 5 members group? They need one that's going to be a hell of a stan attractor in that case


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com