Wednesday, December 26, 2018

[teens stories] SHARE STORIES ABOUT YOUR FANGIRL LIFE

Starting from me,

I've been fangirled on? before.

When I was in my 2nd year of high school, my friend A and her friend B were going to the same academy. A told me that B was always talking about me, whether it was at the academy, in the car, when they ate together, when they were on a break..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Wow seriously, saying this myself is a bit embarrassing but, she was asking how my voice could be this cute (my voice is actually one of my complexes) and how can I look this cute... she said how she wanted to put me into his pocketㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

B even asked A to introduce me to her and when I greeted her, she went "kyah~!!~!!"ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

I gave her my number but we don't really talk.




"Things received through fangirling: meaning of life
Things lost through fangirling: life"

post response:
[+207][-10]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2018.12.26 12:45 신고하기
I made eye contact with my bias but since I looked so scary, he looked away
182
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.12.26 01:20 신고하기
My bias goes to the school in front of mine. Every 2~3 weeks, we would go to school together.. He wants to go to school like a normal student too so if I make it seem like I knew him, it'll be a bit... so for 2 years, I just pretended that I didn't know him. If I saw him on the bus, I just dig my face in my phone right away. He even gave out signatures to a few other kids, but he never gave me any signature... since he's my bias, I want his signature too but I should refrain myself for his sake.... seriously, I enjoy oing to school the most when he's around ㅠㅠㅠㅠ (T/n: comments are guessing that it's Mark)
151
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.12.26 01:29 신고하기
Have you ever fangirled on the same person as your mom?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ my mom and I like the same group and fortunately, our biases are different But when we get random goods from concerts or merch and that we get each others' bias, we would exchange among ourselves. Ah by the way, my mom would carry the cameras and take pictures and she would ask me to photoshop. This is seriously so profitable
122
6

ㅇㅇ |2018.12.26 17:53 신고하기
I started writing notes and analysis of my bias' teasers and whatnot and from that, I even wrote some book reports and received a prize;; ever since then, my mom never said anything about my fangirling life anymore
118
3

ㅇㅇ |2018.12.26 01:17 신고하기
Since we're talking about fangirling stories, I'll write here the things I've regretted doing the most as a fangirl. On July 2nd 2015, my bias was gonna come to our city but at that time, I was only 13 y.o. so I had poor judgement and didn't know anything about life. So at first, I just wanted to go see my bias but my mom told me that there will be too many people and told me not to go. So in the end, I really ended up not going. My mom and dad were saying that my bias was gonna come back to Gwangju soon~~ But it was all BS, my bias never came back since then and just kept performing overseas ever since.... f*ck my life... there weren't even a lot of people who went back then... and it would've only taken me 30 minutes to go..... 
57
5

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com