Friday, January 4, 2019

[enter-talk] HWANG MINHYUN CHANGES HIS INSTA BIO, GETS SWORN AT LIKE CRAZY





On January 1st, Wanna One officially terminated their schedules
So they're not under the SNS ban anymore
Hwang Minhyun changed his bio from Nu'est's fanclub name to simply Hwang Minhyun

(t/n: there are too many comments, so we will only translate a few)


"Is everyone okay?? I'm not... I was trying so hard to hold it in and not feel uncomfortable about this... It's my first time I've ever felt so sad in my life... I'm so sad I feel like crying"

- Actually me too I'm quite sad.... But because of this, I wonder what other communities feel right now, so I'm a bit worried TT TT
- Me too damn ... Did it have to be today of all days? I'm so sad... Of course I can understand why he did it but...I'm more sad over the fact that he's already being dragged elsewhere right now..
- Me too I'm so hurt.. But what can we do..
- I'm not okay.. I'm crying..
- Although we're sad, it's possible to not make it obvious you know! I just think that it was a wise decision from him to take! And I'm even more happy to know that he's coming back with Nu'est soon. Of course, I understand LOVE's hearts right now too
- I share the same feelings, but let's just trust Minhyun and continue to support him...He probably was thinking about the position he's in right now??
- We're humans too so of course you can be sad... This is not LOVE's fault though


- With my head, I can understand, but with my heart, I'm just sad
- I can understand, but I'm still so sad, I can't help it
- I'm trying my best to not break my mind over this... I'm thinking that as long as MH is happy, so am I
- I'm okay, but not okay.. I'm not sure what I feel about this anymore, but the haters have already started their work.. I'll just hide in the fancafe
- Even if he didn't change it, people are still going to take jabs at him
- I'm seriously not okay... This is the first thing he does when we've been waiting for him for 1 year 1/2... It feels like all the emotions I've been holding from 1 year 1/2 just went to waste
- Me too... It's because it's today of all days... TT TT
- I've never had it so hard in my life, today was seriously so hard... I'm crying
- Me too, I tried to hold it in T T But my inside is breaking


"Before even greeting us, he just decided to erase our name, I guess I'll get over it with time, but this is hard"
- Me too I'm so sad... And so hurt... But since LOVE will keep supporting him, I believe that time heals
- Me too... I can't help but wonder how it would've been if he did it later, it's so hard. I'm going crazy right now
- Me too... He erased our name even before greeting us... To be honest it's quite hurtful
- To be honest, I'm hurt and I kind of resent him... Must he do that at this time? Couldn't he do it before? We're all having it so hard right now.. He's fueling his own controversy... Instead of worrying for that Optimushwang, I'm more worried about LOVEs right now... He even went on a musical.. He must be having fun



"I miss Nuble"
I just heard about the news, I wonder when they're planning to send us the New Year greetings? I miss them so much"
- I miss Nuble... I'm crying today TT
- Nuble I miss you
- I miss Nu'est W



"Not even taking care of his own fans, I can understand that he's been a member of that other group and he made friends, so he can follow them on IG, but he really had to do it at a time like this? LOL This timing?"
"I pity my brats who were doing everything silently until now seriously"
"For 1 year and 1/2 the company and the members took care of it, but what are you doing?"
"Ah f*cking hilarious, I seriously pity my brats so much I'm crying"


"I've stayed there when you were promoting, I know that your fans are here too, and it's all nice. I can understand that you can't keep the same bio forever and you want to live a bigger life than this, but you really have to choose this timing to do it?"
"To all the fans who've been chanting his name and stayed there until the end, are you watching this? You've been duped!!"
"I only have 4 evening primroses from now on"
"If you're only going to take care of "these" fans (t/n: wannable), don't even come here anymore, isn't it better for the mental health of "these" fans? You want to take care of us, and you want to please them too, you just seem greedy"
"Who said you can't follow your friends? And who said that a bio has to stay the same forever? We're just asking you why this timing. Life is all about choosing the timing, why are you choosing this timing?"

post response:
[+620][-103]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2019.01.04 13:19 신고하기
Why do people think that he's some kind of Mongolian prince who got kidnapped? Stop being delusional and wake up. Hwang Minhyun spent time in Wanna One and he received a lot of love as a Wanna One member however it's also true that him pulling this as soon as they disbanded is so so. 
408
24

ㅇㅇ |2019.01.04 13:32 신고하기
I don't think that he made a wise decision overall 
311
36

ㅇㅇ |2019.01.04 13:52 신고하기
If I'm taking the position of Nu'est fans, what Minhyun did to them is really distasteful so they got turned off and are now revoltingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
262
48

ㅇㅇ |2019.01.04 14:12 신고하기
Because their group has no visuals they're releasing their anger on Minhyun
136
77

ㅇㅇ |2019.01.04 14:43 신고하기
I wouldn't want to be associated with your fandom either anyways 
109
15

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com