Wednesday, January 23, 2019

[instiz] NOWADAYS KOREAN DRAMA'S KISSES ARE TOO EROTIC






original post: here

1. W...wow....wow...

2. *Blinking eyes* what did I watch?..

3. That female actress is Kim Yoojung???

4. Kyunsang jjang

5. Ah there are scenes that are way stronger than thisㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
> Huk! In this drama?
>> Ah not this dramaㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ another one
>>> Are you talking about Secretary Kim?
>>>> Ahh! I'm talking about My Secret Romance with Sunghoon and Song Jieun!!!

6. Yoojung... she still feels like a child actress to me..ㅜ

7. Huk... I have to watch this alone..

8. No.. Yoojung....ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ why is it shocking to me even though she's an adult?...ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

9. Ah... every time I see them, I get reminded of their age gap...

10. Ah... but the girl on the original story is also 20 y.o....



0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com