Monday, January 7, 2019

[teen stories] I GOT DROPPED FROM MY DEBUT TEAM ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Image result for kpop trainee
(pic not included)

I spent 2 years in my first company
and 1 year in my second company.
Right now, I spent 3 years in my current company training

Ha.. seriouslyㅋㅋ I'm 19 y.o. now but seriously, I don't think that I have a chance of debuting anymore
If I get dropped from the debut team, I would have to wait another 5 years and then, I feel like I would be dropped again because of my age?

Seriously, I spent everyday in the practice rooms without fault and did all the trainings. Seriously, I hate my company and I hate our CEO. I'm seriously so sad and I'm crying.

Once I leave this company, I'll have to go look for other jobs

post response:
[+820][-30]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2019.01.04 11:43 신고하No 기
No OP-yah, I hope that you wouldn't go through the same thing as me. In my group of trainees, only I received a sponsor offer from the PDs. It's basically the same thing as selling your body away. I refused the offer back then but what's funny is that the trainees who were with me said that it would be because of me if we didn't succeed after our debut. There were a CCTV in our training room so they would close the lights and then would lash out on me. I felt so lonely and scared but that's the reality. So that day, I went back to the sponsor and then slept with a 30~40 y.o ahjussi. Ever since that day, I fell to the lowest part of my life.. Even now, every day is so tiring to me. No matter how hard OP has it, I hope that you would never become like me. If you were able to be a trainee for so long, it shows that you are already skillful and charming enough, my friend
332
17

힘 |2019.01.04 14:27 신고하기
Even Chungha, she was training in JYP and then left and then met with her current CEO when she was shopping on Garosugil. I think that her CEO used to be the head of some department in his old company but he got offered to participate on P101 so that's why Chungha went there. And she's so successful right now. When Chungha went on P101, she was 20 y.o. right? She's doing even better than the other IOI members from big agencies so please think about how it would be a waste of your talents if you were to give up now... I'm 23 y.o. so I gave up because of my age but I want OP to endure it a bit longer.. OP is so cool for grabbing unto her dream for so long ever since an young age and I'm also envious of OP. Currently there's even a 20 y.o. member in Izone from Woollim. And when Momo got dropped from Sixteen, she went back to the training room and got an opportunity to debut. So please don't feel frustrated. I know that right now, no words can comfort you but find strength
256
2

ㅇㅇ |2019.01.04 10:32 신고하기
They are seriously too much. I'm so sad seeing how our country doesn't even want to include girls who are over 19 y.o. in the debut team anymore.. As expected, you must be young and being young is the best... It breaks my heart. 19 y.o. is the age when kids start going to the university  
151
1

ㅇㅇ |2019.01.04 13:41 신고하기
Can I speak bluntly? Even among the trainees, you guys know that there are only a few that excel more than others right?? You guys know which trainee from which company is really good at singing, really good at dancing and whose looks are really outstanding.. Especially for the ids who excel at singing... they have a bit more chance of debuting since every group needs a main vocal... I'm talking about that level of excellence? So for dance, it would be someone of Kai's level? For acting, it would be Im Siwan? For looks, it would be Suzy or Yoona? For singing it would be Taeyeon?.. I'm talking about trainees who would be an instant hit as soon as they debut. If OP thinks that she's someone like that and that there are good rumors about her among all the trainees, I would suggest her to continue trying for a bit, but if not, I would suggest her to choose a different path... People don't just succeed in the entertainment industry because they work hard, and the industry isn't about being kind and making everyone debut either...
110
3

ㅇㅇ |2019.01.04 17:14 신고하기
There's an oppa I know who was in the debut group in SM. Right now, he's just your normal part-timer. He used to be in EXO's debut team and originally, the M group had 3 Korean members and K were all Koreans. But when Baekhyun and Chen joined, he completely got pushed to the back and got put in another debut group. 
90
2

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com