Friday, January 18, 2019

[teen stories] LET'S SHARE OUR SUPER EMBARRASSING STORIES


post response:

[+25][-1]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2019.01.18 23:56 신고하기
I was taking out the egg cakes from the street vendor and the grandma was like "Princess nim, aren't you col~? like that and I went "Ah haha my clothes are warm so I'm okay" but realized she was saying that to the baby next to me ㅠㅜㅜㅠㅜㅡ  F*cking embarrassing
178
2

ㅇㅇ |2019.01.18 23:54 신고하기
I was trying to remove the meat in between my teeth and met eyes with a guy from the academy..;; What's more embarrassing is that he went "Oops sorry";;; F*cker...
146
3

ㅇㅇ |2019.01.19 00:50 신고하기
Ah I can relate to all the comments here seriously ...
135
2

ㅇㅇ |2019.01.19 01:46 신고하기
I was in my elementary 4th grade and I didn't know anything. My mother side's uncle and aunt came to my house and brought their kid to play and he was reading something that looked like webtoon's comments. There was one that kept saying "At that night, they did "it" on the bed!!!" so I went to my uncle and said "I wonder what they will do at that night on the bed~ㅎㅎ" f*ck...... I can't forget my uncle's face 
98
0

ㅇㅇ |2019.01.18 20:35 신고하기
When I'm hungry, the air just goes around and my stomach growls, but when I'm full, the gaz can't move around and my stomach growls too f*ck ㅋㅋ i just want to go back to highschool 3rd year. I felt like I had constipation everyday and always ran to the washroom and farted f*cking loud 
96
1

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com