Friday, January 25, 2019

[theqoo] HOW TO HAVE A SUCCESSFUL INSTAGRAM



"My dongsaeng didn't know how to be a cool kid on Instagram so I gave her a lesson"
Dongsaeng (D): I'm working hard on my Instagram

OP (O): ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

D: The kids said that my Insta was boring ㅜ 
- I'm mad
- Can you teach me how to become a cool kid on Insta?
- Ahㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm just fed up

O: ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ?? You don't know how to be a cool kid on Insta
- I'll tell you

O: First of all, you have to take your pictures f*cking big
- Lesson 1
- "The new necklace I bought ^^ Woohaha" - fail

- "Mood" - success

- "My J" - success

- "Looking for ideas!!" - fail

- "Recently" - success

- "Woohaha, the house in Seoul I live in recently!!^^" - fail

- "Shining through." - success

D: F*ckㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

O: Also, items that spark your curiosity..?
- You must include it in your picture
- "I'm reading a book from Dazai Osamu nowadays ^^" - fail

D: ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ stop

O: *pen emoji* - success
- What's that brat reading...?

D: Ah daebak, seriouslyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

D: Ah seriouslyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

O: "We were sharing our breath for a long while, that's what Nini and Jingjing said - South Point Boy"
- Take a f*cking picture of a weird thing and write a quote below it

D: ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ wow

O: ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ f*ck, you get it now?

original post: here

1. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. She's a geniusㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. Masterㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ crazy

6. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ f*cking funny

7. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ daebak

8. She must have a f*cking doctorate degree in Instagramming ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. F*ckㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. "Woohaha"ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com