Friday, January 25, 2019

[enter-talk] WHAT'S UP WITH THE FAVORITISM IN BLACK PINK'S MISE EN SCENE CF?.....

Uh,... first of all, I'm not a Black Pink fan but I just know that Jisoo is pretty and I'm a muggle
Not long ago, I saw BP's CF for Mise En Scene.
I know through Pann that YG only pushes one member but I really think that the favoritism is severe

Those are the pictures of CFs I saw!

The group picture! It seems that they all came out well on the pictures


Jennie has 3 boxes while Jisoo has 1


This is a bit shocking. I really don't like Lisa's hairstyle and the color is so-so....






In these pictures, Jennie always has the normal hair color and hair styles. All the other members are getting the weird colors and hairstyles.
Anyways, this is just my personal pinion. But the discrimination among the members is a bit obvious

post response:
[+226][-19]
original post: here
ㅇㅇ |2019.01.25 18:12 신고하기
But this is really severe. In Mise en Scene and Sprite, they only push Jennieㅠㅠㅠ I get that Jennie is the most popular member with the public but this is a bit too much. Especially in Mise en Scene, When they first revealed the pictures, Jennie had 2 shots while Jisoo had 1. Lisa and Rose weren't even revealedㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋAlso, all the pretty hair colors went to Jennie while the rest of the members don't even have a lot of pictures to begin with... tsk tsk but in their personal CF cuts, Lisa had the highest views
69
6

ㅇㅇ |2019.01.25 22:27 신고하기
The CF is made by the advertiser ^^^^ if you don't know this, just shut up, choding-ah
53
35

ㅇㅇ |2019.01.26 00:02 신고하기
The advertiser knows that Jennie doesn't suit dyed hair that's why. She just doesn't look good with dyed hair.
39
4

ㅇㅇ |2019.01.25 22:57 신고하기
Even though the fans might be sad, this is not something that the company can control. It's all depending on the advertiser... the advertisers decide everything, even the photo selections
20
2

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com