Monday, January 4, 2021

[enter-talk] TRUE BEAUTY HWANG IN YEOB VS CHA EUNWOO, WHO DO YOU LIKE BEST?

People who've been watching True Beauty vote up vote down 

Hwang In Yeob - vote up 
Cha Eunwoo - vote down 

Hwang In Yeob 



Cha Eunwoo 




post response:
[+324][-470]
original post: here

1. [+133, -27]
Am I the only one who likes Hwang Inyeob? Personally, he looks 100% like Han Seojoon and he's also a good actor. His voice is nice to the ear and I feel like he's one of the best rookie actors out there. I really hope he picks the lead role for his next drama and he'll do even better. He feels like a strong actor 

2. [+117, -22]
Cha Eunwoo's face is just too strong... He's giving me goosebumps every time I see him because of how handsome he is ㅋㅋ

3. [+97, -32]
Hwang Inyeob's responses are quite good though? Everyone around me watched the drama to see Cha Eunwoo but ended up swayed by Hwang Inyeob 

4. [+41, -11]
I started to freaking fall for Cha Eunwoo after watching True Beauty 

5. [+34, -11]
Shut up, isn't it Cha Eunwoo?

6. [+34 ,-27]
Hwang Inyeob's fans are all upvoting Hwang Inyeob's comments to the top while downvoting all the comments talking about Cha Eunwoo ㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+30, -35]
Where did all those Hwang Inyeob fans come from...? 

8. [+26, -0]
I've always liked the 2nd lead in webtoons, but the drama made me like Cha Eunwoo. Even in the webtoon, I'm cheering for Cha Eunwoo's character recently 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com