Monday, January 4, 2021

[theqoo] TOP 11 MOST SEARCHED KPOP IDOLS ON YOUTUBE

 


original post: here

1. It's so nice to see that Jungkook, Jimin, V, Jin, Suga, Namjoon and J-hope are all in the upper half. Me too I started falling into Youtube for some months and I can understand how people joined the fandom thanks to Youtube. I've seen almost all the videos of Jungkook on Youtube and if you start looking at Jungkook's dance videos, there's just no end to them 

2. That wonho guy is this popular? 

3. Ugh Kim Taeyeon💜💜💜💜💜💜 

4. Jackson and Bambam 💚💚💚💚💚💚💚

5. Me too I've contributed to Jungkook's searches, I've seen so many of his fancams  ㅎㅎ 

6. Taemin and Jonghyun are there~

7. As expected I've done my fair share of Jungkook searchesㅋㅋ  From his cover songs to his cute videos, I've searched for all of them the moment I open Youtube ㅋㅋ

6. Jungkook is preserving his spot for years now, he's been #1 searched on Google and on Youtube too. He's the king of social platforms 

7. GD isn't promoting but is still amazing 

8. Our Haechan is there too 

9. IU has always been popular, but she's amazing for being at the top like that. Congrats to BTS and IU 

10. BTS, BlackPink and IU are the most popular everyday 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com