Monday, January 4, 2021

[enter-talk] PARK BOM WHO LOST 11 KG RECENTLY..

 


I looked like this in last year's Grand Bell Awards...
I got so shocked so I started dieting
I went from 70kg to 59kg losing 11kg!

Due to the medication I ate to receive the ADD treatment
it was really hard for me to diet
still I was able to lose weight so I'm very happy ^^ 

I lost weight so I'm also taking less medication
I'm healthy right now~

I'm really not going to look this way again!
Please look forward to my comeback as well!

#Diet #Juvis #Thank_you #11kg_lost #preparing_comeback

original post: here

1. Shindong also had yoyo effect;; I feel like dieting like this will inevitably lead you to yoyo back... Please don't get stressed anymore and live healthily 

2. Kids like her who were originally skinny will lose weight very easily too 

3. I looked at Juvis' program and there's just no way you don't lose weight .. I just hope she can maintain it 

4. So amazing ㅠㅠme too I need to lose weight 

5. There's someone in our apartment who's doing the Juvis diet too. They said it cost them 20M won.. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. So amazingㄷㄷㄷ

7. I'm really curious to know what Juvis make you do 

8. Unnie please be happy  💓

9. Her legs got so pretty after she lost weight, I'm jealousㅠㅠ

11. Looking at the picture, she doesn't even look 59kg, is she tall? 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com