Monday, January 4, 2021

[theqoo] AHN JAEHYUN WHO LOST A LOT OF WEIGHT RECENTLY

 




original post: here

1. Looks like he had a hard time ㅠㅠ I hope that he finds a good role to play and works hard.

2. I want to see Shinmi with the NJTTW cast ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ (Y/m: Shinmi = AJH's nickname on NJTTW)

3. Please come back to NJTTW... I'll wait for you...

4. Shinmi, come back...

5. Come back to NJTTW

6. He lost all the weight he gained... he looks like he's back to his model days

7. Wow he looks like he's back in his model days. He's more my type with the weight loss

8. I miss Shinmi, please come back

9. Let's walk the flower path from now on

10. That's right, Ahn Jaehyun fits more this kind of aura than when he bulked up. He has the model vibe

11. Ahn Jaehyun, please come back ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

12. Please come back on broadcast soon ㅠㅠㅠ

13. Shinmi, come back  ㅠㅠㅠㅠ


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com