Monday, January 4, 2021

[theqoo] KIM HYUN JOONG CONFESSES HIDDEN THOUGHTS "GIRLFRIEND ASSAULT, DUI, I WASN'T GOOD BUT I'M TRYING TO BE COURAGEOUS"



T/N: The article goes on a long summary of his scandals with his ex and his DUI and then asked for his thoughts.

Kim Hyun Joong said "Of course, I can't say that I was good/I did good, but I dreamed the dream almost every day. I started feeling more comfortable in front of my family, but if I meet a stranger anywhere, I feel like that person will criticize me so I feel intimidated. I can't even contact my colleagues in the entertainment industry. I feel like I will be a nuisance. I felt like there was nothing good about becoming close with someone like me."

Kim Hyun Joong also talked about the incident where he rescued a person. His name appeared in the real time search but because he didn't know English and was scared, he couldn't confirm and drank instead. He said "With that incident, there were people who backtracked my scandal again. I don't want to stay stuck until the end, I'm trying to gain courage to live better."

Lee Soo Geun advised him saying "Accept the bad comments and everything else as an advice. "All the gossips happened because of me. So I'm the one who has to end it." Make up your mind and try going against (the public). Then, leave the public to pass judgement on you."

Seo Jang Hoon added "With this broadcast, your past will emerge again. If people think that you did wrong, they will rebuke you and if there was anything unfair, they will be the judge. Just wait patiently."

original post: here

1. Making a fuss

2. That title, f*ckㅋㅋ

3. Why are you trying to be courageous?ㅋㅋ

4. The title is f*cking ridiculousㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. Keep your courage (T/N: Original comment said "Keep Your 용기")

6. Don't gain courage

7. They are telling him to see the hate comments as "advice"...

8. He should just live quietly, just why?

9. "I wasn't good" this part was too funny

10. Don't be courageous

11. Yeah, don't

12. Aside from assaulting his girlfriend he also did DUI?? Why are they sending this trash on broadcast? They are crazy tsk tsk

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com