Tuesday, February 5, 2019

[enter-talk] THE FAIR WAY OF SHARING A T-SHIRT THAT A CELEBRITY THREW OFF STAGE


Song Mino threw away his t-shirt during the North American tourㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ since people couldn't just keep the t-shirt for themselves, they decided the share if fairly and got a piece eachㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ




post response:
[+63][-1]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2019.02.05 19:14 신고하기
This was the resultㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ a t-shirt torn into pieces..
25
1

ㅇㅇ |2019.02.05 19:15 신고하기
ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Ah that was during the North American tour ㅠㅠㅋㅋㅋ everyone grabbed unto his t-shirt and nobody wanted to let go so they ended up tearing it up. The North American Inner Circles said that they were all content f*ck ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅌㅋ
22
0

ㅇㅇ |2019.02.05 19:19 신고하기
F*cking fairㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ usually, when something gets thrown at me, I'm not strong enough so it always ends up getting snatchedㅋㅋㅋㅋbut this is democracy
20
0

ㅇㅇ |2019.02.05 19:24 신고하기
F*cking funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ seeing how the fans were saying that they were content with the way of sharing this is so funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋcrazyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
11
0

ㅇㅇ |2019.02.05 21:41 신고하기
I was the #1 in the standing area during Park Jaebum's concert in Korea and me and my two unnies all caught his sleeveless shirt when he threw it to the audience,, so after the show, we asked the staff to borrow their scissors and I got the back of the shirt and my unnies shared the front part in half  ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ When I came home, I put it in a ziplock bag and dehumidified it and put it in a storage place. It's been 10 years nowㅎㅎ;; I'm embarrassed.. when I move out, I'll put it in a frame and hang itㅎㅎ
7
0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com