Tuesday, February 5, 2019

[theqoo] 3RD GENERATION MALE IDOLS BIGGEST EXPLOSIVE DEBUT




Winner - Empty (2014)



Ikon - My Type (2015)



Wanna One - Energetic (2017)

Winner August, Yearly rank #21
iKON September, #29
Wanna One August, #56


original post: here

1. First time hearing about Empty on this post

2. Wasn't My Type f*cking huge? I remember the craze of it being #1 in the weekly charts and people f*cking streaming it

3. I never heard Empty yet the ranking is wow. I never searched for My Type, but I heard this song everywhere at that time. The only one I listened to a lot is Energetic 

4. All of those 3 are songs that I listened to, but the one I listened the most is 3

5. The only one I heard is Energetic

6. 11111 Winner, aren't their results the answer to the post? Winner was such a sensation back then

7. Nothing can beat the media coverage and talks around #3 though

8. All muggles know about #1 and #2, but all 3 did well!

9. My Type

10. Isn't it obviously My Type???


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com