Thursday, February 7, 2019

[PC stories] TOO OLD TO BE A KPOP FAN?

Image result for kpop


Hello fellow Pann-choa readers! I have been quite stressed lately, and one of the reasons is - as the title says - that I'm starting to get this weird or guilty thoughts about still being into kpop. I'm not that old, honestly (just turned 25) and I have a job, but most of my irl friends are not even interested in kpop. I don't think I am a fangirl to the point it gets cringy (like saying words in korean, or wearing I LOVE KPOP t-shirts and stuff) but I am really worried because I feel like no one is going to treat me as an adult until I quit all of this. And it makes me quite sad because supporting the few groups I stan and listening to their music genuinely makes me happy. I'm really concerned and I have a hard time approaching someone or making friends, specially when they ask me about my interest. I used to just say "oh i like south korean pop music" and move on unless they asked about it, but now that I am part of the "adult" world i straight up avoid mentioning it because i am too afraid they will judge me. I don't know what changed inside of me but the more I grew up the more young fans I met and it made me feel more and more weird every time, as if i don't belong here anymore. Is that a weird thought? I don't know what to do.. Btw, happy new year! :)

Got a story? Submit it here!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com