Sunday, February 24, 2019

[teens stories] WOW THEY F*CKING CUT DOWN SONG JIHYO'S SCREEN TIME ON RUNNING MAN

Seriously, Running Man is so hopelessㅋㅋㅋ I haven't seen any episode since Gary left until recently and why's Song Jihyo's screen time so short? After Jun Somin and Tang Sechan joined, Running Man's concept became so weird.
I want the old episodes backㅋㅋㅋ before, Song Jihyo was the only woman and she even had a few special episodes but nowadays, Jihyo unnie barely has any screen time and every time she speaks, they just ignore her. She barely comes out on broadcast and when they have female guests, they treat her like she was some leftover rice..
I want to see her as the Monday couple with Gary and as the Ace again.
The people who have never watched the old episodes and only watched the new episode are saying how Song Jihyo isn't bringing anything to the table and I find this so sad. I'm so upset.
Personally, I wished that they didn't add anyone after Gary left and they could invite some guests here and there and keep the old chemistry..
Seriously, I miss the old Running Man so much. And I miss the active Ace Song Jihyo;;




post response:
[+1,154][-72]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2019.02.23 16:31 신고하기
Before, my must-watch Monday variety show used to be Running Man but how did it become like this... It's just so boring now
258
21

ㅇㅇ |2019.02.23 20:13 신고하기
Running Man was dying but meanwhile, Jun Somin is saving itㅋㅋㅋㅋ
246
218

ㅇㅇ |2019.02.23 15:48 신고하기
There were a lot of people rooting for Song Jihyo and Gary because their chemistry was so good so it's such a shame. Before, all the guys were after Song Jihyo and she always won so she was the Ace. That was so fun to watch. But after they added Jun Somin, she's not as active anymore and it's such a shame... me too, I have the same thoughts as OP. I miss the 7 Running Man members 
239
22

ㅇㅇ |2019.02.23 15:42 신고하기
Agree, Running Man felt so lively before. I miss thatㅠㅜ
197
8

ㅇㅇ |2019.02.23 19:59 신고하기
If you rank them in terms of age in our country, Ji Seokjin = 54, Yoo Jaesuk = 48, Kim Jongkook = 44, Haha = 41, Song Jihyo = 39, Lee Kwangsoo = 35, Jun Somin = 34, Yang Sechan = 34. I feel like they got rid of the name tag ripping and the bell race because of their age
179
1

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com