Monday, February 25, 2019

[theqoo] FAN WHO COULDN'T BELIEVE THE IDOL ACTUALLY REMEMBERS HER





"I was shocked that he remembers me ㅠㅠ I was totally crushed in my area on that day, I even left 2 cameras behind, but I was so happy that I could see youㅠㅠ  Lee Jooheon ... You killed me... The criminal is Lee Jooheonie.. "

JH: I even greeted you! You can't remember? (Frustrated)
Fan: (He doesn't really meant it for me, he's just saying this like that)

JH: I greeted you like that no?
Fan: *actually startled*ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

JH: See?(。◝‿◜。)

Jooheon's sight on that day ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

original post: here

1. He looks like a fluffy arctic foxㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. What the, I'm another group's fan but whenever I read Monsta X anecdotes they're always so soft... But they look so tough on stageㅜㅜㅜ

3. The fan is so cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. What the? How is Jooheon so handsome? I always found him charming looking, but black hair makes him look more handsome, it suits him ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. Wow daebak is the fan still alive?

6. Wow is the fan still alive... She must be bragging about it so much offline ㅋㅋㅋ

7. Monsta X's anecdotes... I'm another group's fan but... they seem so genuineㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

8. To be honest, if he treats his fans like that, they'll never be able to part from him

9. If it was me, he literally shut the door to quit the fandom... I'm so jealousㅠㅠ

10. I can only see the back of the fan, but she looks quite pretty and cute..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com