Monday, February 25, 2019

[theqoo] KISS SCENE THAT REALLY MADE THE AGE GAP OBVIOUS





original post: here

1. This angle was fine though?


2. I just watched the episode and I enjoyed it so much.. Lee Nayoung is so cute, I wanted to destroy my desk

3. It's just this screencap? It was f*cking heart flutteringㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

4. Isn't it because of the angle...? She's supposed to be in her late 30s and they are supposed to have 5 years age gap, so of course we have to see a gap ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. She had a kid so of course ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  Is OP jealous?

6. Kang Danee 37 years old, Cha Eunho 32 years old ok??? Lee Nayoung and Lee Jongsuk have such a huge age gap in real life, so this is obvious

7. She's so pretty?ㅋㅋㅋ  Why are you like thatㅋㅋㅋ 

8. Look at this evil screencap;;; Don't live like that you mean b*ch

9. Lee Nayoung is 41, Lee Jongsuk is 31

10. I seriously don't know if Lee Nayoung is that pretty..


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com