Friday, February 15, 2019

[theqoo] YOONA AND HONDA IN ONE PICTURE








original post: here

1. Yoona is so pale

2. Both are gorgeous

3. Ah crazy both are so pretty........I'm saving this for eye candyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. In my eyes, Yoona wins, she's just too pretty 

5. Wow I always knew that Honda was pretty, but she's just so gorgeous here.... And Yoona isn't losing to her either, they're both so beautiful ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

6. Hul I knew that Yoona is pretty, so I thought that she'd turn Honda Tsubasa into a commoner, but she's not losing at all... both are f*cking pretty

7. Both are so pretty, but I prefer the girl on the right ㅋㅋㅋ

8. Yoona looks like a doll

9. Both are channeling their inner celebrity

10. Both are so pretty that I can't tell who's prettierㅋㅋ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com