Saturday, March 16, 2019

[naver] '1N2D' SHOW CANCELLED FROM TODAY...JUNG JOONYOUNG'S SHOCK→CHA TAEHYUN, KIM JUNHO GOLF BETTING 'CRISIS MANAGEMENT'


1N2D broadcast announced the end of their show today.
Cha Taehyun steps down from all TV appearances

Apology letter:

Hello. This is Cha Tae Hyun.
First, I’m incredibly sorry…
Contrary to what was said in the reports, I did not golf abroad. We golfed together in Korea, thinking it was a fun game, and I returned the money immediately at the time. Although it was something we did for fun, after seeing what I posted in the group chat, I feel overwhelmingly ashamed. As a public figure who has received lots of love, I consider [my actions] to be completely unacceptable.
I’m incredibly sorry to my fans, whom I have disappointed through this matter, and to the viewers who have given their love to “2 Days & 1 Night”…
I’m truly sorry that the other members [of “2 Days & 1 Night”] will be negatively affected by my behavior. Therefore, as of now, I intend to step down from all of my programs.
As the father of a family, I’m extremely sorry to my children and to my family, and I will take time to reflect on my own actions. I apologize.

Cr@Soompi



original post: here


1. [+2,066, -75]
Our dad too, he went to the billiards game today and bet on his game, please write an article about him too (t/n: sarcastic)

2. [+1,266, -30]
Everyone is jumping on the bangwagon right now, it's so disgusting, please stop this already you trash journalists

3. [+1,127, -13]
Wow they really dug this out, please dig on Jang Jaeyeon's case now too please, and stop diverting the attention

4. [+1,028, -38]
Yeah investigate MuDo's 100 hamburgers bet too while you're at it. (t/n: sarcastic)

5. [+491, -18]
Because of that Jung Joonyoung f*cker, a few more people got harmed along the way


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com