Monday, March 11, 2019

[naver] BTS V'S INFLUENCE, FROM MAKING A BOOK SELL OUT TO PUBLISHING A SPECIAL EDITION





BTS V was seen recently holding a book at the airport after his concert in Fukuoka, Japan. the fans quickly picked on the title and the book became a bestseller.

HaensungB, the publisher of 'Art of Speech' said through his Instagram "it's a book that covered V's beautiful face so I cannot ask for forgiveness. I know well that this book got sold out. I feel sorry because this happened against my will. I feel both sorry and thankful so I will try to have a new edition with V's symbolic purple color and V's name on it. But this could become an infringement of right so I will first seek the approval of the company. Until the company approves it, the reprinting of the work will not be possible."

original post: here

1. [+828, -40]
Anything that BTS V does becomes the hot topic, isn't it because Taehyungie is such a talented and sincere artist? I'm proud that Taehyung  is spreading a good influence over the world

2. [+600, -29]
BTS V~~~ please spread your good influence a lot in the future too~~ the publishing world is in recession so it's such a good thing for our generation that doesn't read much anymore. I hope that there will be many more people who will read books~~~

3. [+505, -18]
Our BTS V who always speaks beautifully~~ His book recommendations are pretty too~~^^ I will look forward to Taetae's quotations in Art of Speech~~~^^ May you shine bright~~

4. [+425, -8]
Me too I will order one!!!^^ BTS V!!! This is your influence~~~~

5. [+394, -8]
"A book that covered BTS V's beautiful face"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com