Monday, March 11, 2019

[naver] SEUNGRI, LIST OF PEOPLE WHO ATTENDED HIS PARTY "EVERYONE WHO HANDS OUT IN KANGNAM ARE IN THERE"




Back in December 2016, Seungri revealed a picture of his birthday party with singer Jung Joonyoung and FT Island member Choi Jonghoon.

There were a lot of talks about money at that time and Seungri said himself "I am the one to spend money and I will be the one to take on all the hate."

original post: here

1. [+2,529, -8]
Ha, you can see everyone in this picture, journalist, you're very considerate...

2. [+1,795, -9]
There are no other article like this one up until now. Is this an article or a report?

3. [+864, -16]
Jung Joonyoung, Choi Jonghoon

4. [+577, -21]
The person on the far left is SNSD's Yuri's oppa...

5. [+474, -13]
This article will soon become a holy placeㅋㅋ

6. [+200, -4]
Jung Joonyoung, Choi Jonghoon are seriously birds of a feather. Even Seungri, all 3 of them had controversies related to sex... birds of a feather flock together, this is impressive


[naver] "SEUNGRI'S RETIREMENT, NOT BECAUSE OF YG BUT HIS PERSONAL DECISION.. HE'S DEEPLY TORMENTED"

"This is Seungri.
At this point, I think it would be best if I retire from the entertainment industry. I decided on retiring from the entertainment industry as the issues that I caused a societal disturbance with are too major. Regarding the issues that are being investigated, I will be investigated diligently and reveal all the suspicions.
Receiving criticism and hate from the public for the past month and a half and with the situation of all the investigative agencies in the country currently investigating me, I am even being cornered as a traitor of the nation. I personally cannot tolerate causing harm to everyone around me in order to save myself.
I sincerely thank all of the fans in and outside of Korea who have given me lots of love for the past 10 years, and I think this is where I stop even if it’s at least [to protect] the honor of YG and BIGBANG.
Again, I am sorry and apologize once again.
I have been thankful to everyone until now."

- CR: Soompi


original post: here

1. [+9,417, -100]
He's talking like his retirement was some kind of noble sacrifice to save everyoneㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Does he even have any self awareness?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+4,886, -248]
I'm sure he's got billions of won... just donate all this money before retiring... the fans gave him f*cking lots of money just for him to buy houses, buy buildings, build up some fancy bars and do prostitutionㅋㅋㅋ also just go.... to jail....

3. [+4,04,2 -79]
Why is he cosplaying as the victim? Does he not know what he did?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I hope he doesn't return to society and enlist, but goes to jail

4. [+2,775, -42]
Why are you cosplaying as the victim?

5. [+1,546, -41]
What "personal decision"? He's only ever caused trouble

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com