Sunday, March 17, 2019

[naver] YOON JI OH, URGING PEOPLE TO TAKE INTEREST IN JANG JAYEON'S CASE.. "I RECEIVED A SUPPORT MESSAGE FROM A FEMALE SINGER, I'M TOUCHED"


Yoon Ji Oh (witness of the Jang Jayeon case) posted on her Instagram (@ohmabella):

I am an actress who was never seen or heard of and I was ignored.
I was also bullied by the entertainment industry and was sad an unhappy
Journalists even turned away from me.

I am the actress that nobody has seen or heard of, Yoon Ji Oh.

I didn't even seek for celebrities to support me.
It would be hard for them to mention this kind of regrettable truth...
Even though they might be scared, I'm the one who will get the hit.
Is it that hard for influential celebrities to just ask people to sign the national petition?
I understand that they are scared but all the severe hardship will come to me so can they offer a bit of their help?

Yesterday, there was one female singer who gave me support through my DMs.
I am seriously touched by that person.

original post: here

1. [+810, -4]
I support you Yoon Ji Oh-nim. Also, Park Panseok journalist (T/N: writer of this post) and other journalists who are like him, fighting to you all!

2. [+365, -4]
Ji Oh-nim, find strength ㅠㅠ I cried watching her interview... she must have have it so hard ㅠㅠ I will always support you so find strength!!!

3. [+160, -4]
I support you!!

4. [+134, -2]
Yoon Ji Oh nim, there are more articles now

5. [+99, -1]
It breaks my heart ㅠ Please find strength


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com