Monday, March 4, 2019

[theqoo] CARD CAPTOR SAKURA AND SPAO COLLABORATION IS OUT














original post: here

1. Wow freaking gorgeous

2. I'm buying those pajamas for sure

3. Why didn't they release this 20 years agoㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  I'm way too old now Cherry-yahㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

4. This unnie is too old Cherry-yahㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ  It's way too pretty ㅠㅠㅠㅠ 

5. Seriously they should've done this 3 years ago... I will just close my eyes on my age

6. I'm in my middle 30s but I want to wear thisㅠㅠ  They should've released this 20 years ago... ㅠㅠ 

7. The cards are so pretty

8. You can only buy those if you're still young ㅋㅋ

9. Will I be able to wear them too??? ㅠㅠㅠㅠ It's so cute

10. I'm in my 30s so I will just buy whatever I want to buy!ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅠㅠ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com